Monday, March 23, 2009

Who is Brew anyway?




For those of you who don't know, Brew is my first born fur-child. He is a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel and I adopted him when I got my first apartment after college. He had been abused by his original owner so he was a bit skittish at first, but not anymore. He is lovable and sweet. I don't know anyone who has met Brew and not loved him. Brew moved to St. Kitts with me when I moved there for vet school. He had to stay behind for the first 10 weeks until his rabies titers came back good but then he was off to the tropics and he really loved it there. We had a big fenced in yard where he could chase the tennis ball to his heart's content. Brew is now about 8 1/2 years old. He is almost completely deaf, but he still loves to chase the ball. He will get up in my face and bark until I throw the ball. Sometimes he barks so hard, his front feet come of the floor and I can't help but laugh at him. Brew is a good boy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment